Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bulldogs V Bulldawgs


That’ll teach em to be named the same thing we are, we were bulldawgs before they were Bulldogs. Nanny, nanny, boo, boo. I had a book release and didn’t get to watch the game Saturday, got to have a word with my manager, who I think is me, about having book releases during Georgia games. I missed a crucial game a few years ago against Tenn because of a wedding. I was upset and couldn’t believe someone would have something so mundane, as a wedding, in Georgia, during a Georgia game.
Tenn. handed our backside to us that year and it was halfway through the wedding, when all the men in the room moaned in unison, that I noticed the earpieces in the ears of every man present, except me. I was the only fool in the room, including the groom that wasn’t listening to the game. The marriage didn’t last, go figure. I’m not sure if the female not caring enough to have the wedding during the game or the male having the audacity to listen to it, was the cause of its demise. Besides what future can anything have if it starts during a game that ends Tenn. a gazillion, Georgia 0?
So by most of the accounts I’ve read, it was a game of misadventures, luckily more misadventures for them than us. We may pull this season out yet. I want to jump on Miss. State and do a bunch of trash talking; it’s hard to do against a team named the Bulldogs, but I’ll give it a shot. Okay they are Bulldogs, just slightly less good looking, less talented, less intelligent and certainly less suave and debonair than our boys and girls, can’t forget those cheerleaders. So we got Uga, they got an M, that’s imagination, you’d think after a hundred years or so they could afford a dog. Maybe they been interviewing dogs all this time and none will take the job, wait, mustn’t forget them cheerleaders, that was too ugly, I need to stop. Speaking of Uga, what’s up with that? Is the next Uga about ready to join the team? I’m just sayin.
So what is that coaches name, Millet, Mullet or Muffin sorry it just won’t come to me? I’d love to make my ole redneck butt care, but just can’t. His wiki page is shorter than the list of people who showed for that wedding during that Georgia game. His biggest claim to fame, he’s now 2-0 against the Ole Miss Rebels, hell the cast of The Beverley Hillbillies can claim that and Grannies’ their quarterback. “When you play in the SEC and play great teams like Georgia, you got to play great football.” Dan (Mullet) Mullin, 2011.
So now the Bulldogs will go on to another town this week to only slightly annoy another team, not unlike a mosquito or a love bug. Our Bulldawgs move on to those Volunteers and will spank them. How do you get to Tennessee? Go east until you smell it, then north until you step in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment