Monday, October 11, 2010

A lovers prayer.
Alright God we need to talk. How is it that the week last five days and the weekend only two? For those of us that work out of town, we only get two days with the other one you created that kind of means a lot to us. If you could have made the week eight days then we could have split it out evenly. Seeing as you didn't then I think a three day week needs to be implemented, followed by a four day weekend, it only makes sense to me. What do ya say, drop me a line, have your machine talk to my machine, hit me with an e-mail. Wait it'll get caught by the spam filter, better not do that. You know considering Gods wrath and all.
I'll catch some flack about this, tough, God invented a sense of humor and gave me mine. If I can't laugh about God then what can I laugh about? I'm pretty sure he laughs at me on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment