Sunday, October 10, 2010

The truth will set you free, just after it pisses you off.

My name is Kennesaw Taylor and I write a humor column in several rural papers. It's funny how columns work. If you write for city papers, they want controversy, it helps to sell papers. If you write for rural papers, you must avoid controversy at all cost to sell papers. Lewis Grizzard was the only person I ever saw that could write it like it was and not get tared and feathered.

We in the so called liberal media get a bum wrap. If we were that damn liberal, we'd be telling the truth. After all, the truth will set you free, but it's gonna piss you off real good first. It's gonna drink your last beer, smoke your last cigarette and maybe visit your wife while you're out of town. It's no wonder nobody wants the ass hangin around.

So what I'm gonna do is kind of challenge my columns and maybe the columns of others. I'm going to try to write here, what can't be written in my columns. The crap that goes through my mind as I write that just kind of makes me go holy shit. I'm gonna write what should be between the lines.

Omg, funny that seems a lot cuter coming from the mouth of my friends 20 year old daughter. I'm hoping to stay out of trouble, but don't hold out much hope. Kennesaw



No comments:

Post a Comment