Sunday, October 10, 2010

Okay i wrote a column a few months back about buying all those poor boys who needed a belt, one. I mean it is pretty damn funny to see all those boys running around showing their drawers. For some reason I don't mind nearly as much when the girls do it. I would explain that, but if you don't get it there is nothing i can do to help you.

Anyway here's the thing, it was a damn joke. I remember prohibition, but lowhibition? Dublin Georgia, a town where my columns appear about as often as Haley's comet, just passed a law against low riding pants. How many tax payers dollars were poked into that bit of legislation?

I got stopped last week for throwing peanut hulls out on the highway. I thought fruit skins and nut hulls were exempt from the littering laws. How damn important is this? This was the first time I ever treated a police officer like he was stupid. If the Georgia Peanut Growers of Georgia gets hold of this they'll crap. I told him so. He was just smart enough to not give me a ticket.

Come on man, you can't legislate, dictate, revenue, regulate or otherwise manipulate morality. I was called a conservative ass about the story called belts for boys, last year, but this time I'll be called a bleeding heart liberal. That's why I write. Kennesaw

No comments:

Post a Comment