Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What do you call a girlfriends daughter? Humm a step friend maybe. So anyway I got this step friend and she said something last week that kind of blew me away.

Mom you are the holy grail, every time you touch him he turns to gold and pisses rainbows. Christian Simmons

I have no idea what kind of artist this 20 year old is going to be, but an artist she is. I have no idea where this came from, but it's too close to the truth. Good morning Christian, never keep something like this from the world, it means something.

So it's 5:30 and I'm driving down the road with a rainbow flowing from my truck window. If you see an old diesel truck growling down the highway Friday with multi colored sparkles coming from the windows, that would be me headed to Milledgeville to see my girl and my step friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment